Today we’re off for a day trip to Davidson. For those of you who live around the Charlotte area, you’ll already know how charming this college town is, especially Main Street which has some serious Hampton-esque vibes. With so many things to see, do and eat during your time in Davidson I’ve decided to create a little guide which will be coming your way next week!
Fingers crossed that the weather will hold up at least while we’re there. We’ve been having quite a bit of rain here in the Carolinas due recent Hurricanes, but at least the fall temperatures have arrived. It pretty much goes from hot to not here in the South…
- Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest recently collaborated with Anthropologie and she shares a post about Fall Entertaining (along with all of the amazing home decor, tableware etc she’s redecorated her studio with.) Also check out herdelicious recipe for a Spiced Pumpkin Maple Latte.
- If ever there was a dream brand collaboration that I would love to have the opportunity to be a part of… Cartier would definitely be on my list. Jenny of Margo & Me recently took part in the launch with Cartier and shared all about her experience (with gorgeous pictures of her personalized bag) in her post It Was All a Cartier Dream.
- It’s fall (complete with official fall temperatures) so that means soup and lots of it. Try out this Potato Leek Soup from Skinnytaste.
- Camille Styles sets down for a chat with blogger/entrepreneur Emily Schuman for an inside look into her daily routine.
- Speaking of dream collaborations… Ashley Brooks Designs spent a Week with Elizabeth Arden in Charleston, SC along with some of her fellow bloggers.
- Paris in Four Months shares 3 Things Not to Miss in Portofino. Also if you’re a fashion lover like I am, definitely check out her post What I wore for Paris Fashion Week. I would wear each an every outfit!
- It’s never easy to meet new people (at least it isn’t if you’re an introvert!) Maxie McCoy shares 3 Ways to Make Meeting New People Easier over on Carly the Prepster.
- This Time Tomorrow gives an inside look during her visit to Paris with Atelier Cologne.
- Blair of Atlantic-Pacific gives an inside look into the collection (she’s collaborating with Halogen and her collection will be available through Nordstroms on 10/22) in her post Atlantic-Pacific Collection // Tulle Skirts.
- Style Charade collaborated with Nordstrom to share A Preview of Halogen Atlantic-Pacific Collection.
- A Pair & A Spare shares another New York Guide with us, and gives an inside look on what to see/do/eat in Soho, East Village & The Lower East Side.
- Enjoy a October Day in the Palisades with blogger With Love From Kat. Also check out her Fall Tablescape.
- Need a little extra help to get in the mood for fall? Check out M Loves M post The Best Fall Movies to Watch Now.
- Join Egg Canvas at FS Oahu at Ko Olina. The food looks delicious, and of course I love the picture Erica shared of the koi pond.
Just in case you missed it…
- Daniel Anselmi & Todd Murphy | Hidell Brooks
- An Inside Look at The Jam Stand with Sabrina Valle
- Say Goodbye to your Old Shampoo and Hello to Function of Beauty
- Brunch at Angeline’s Uptown
- Into the Woods | Lark & Key