We’re taking things slow this Saturday morning. We did quite a bit of running around last weekend, so we’re planning on a nice lunch, followed by getting my eyebrows threaded and afternoon pedicures.
If you’ve been following along for a while, you’ll know that I had my first eyebrow threading experience this summer, and although I’m still a little apprehensive about how much it’s going to sting during the actual threading process, I know it will be 100% worth it!
- Visiting Chicago again has been on my list for years, and Kelly in the City shares A Preppy Girl’s Guide to Lincoln Park, Chicago. Want to know one of the locations I want to check out the most? Summer House!
- I loved seeing all the gorgeous photos and videos of the Birthday Dinner Dior threw for Paris in Four Months. Everything from the location (Place Vendome) to the flowers was absolutely magical. Check out her posts 27th Birthday and Birthday Dinner to see more!
- My mom loves figs and I adore Prosciutto, so this recipe for Fig and Prosciutto Crostini from The College Housewife is the perfect combo.
- Lavin Label gives an inside look at the dinner she attended with Brahmin x Town & Country. Everything from the flower arrangements to the new collection of Brahmin bags looks absolutely gorgeous!
- Half Baked Harvest shares the recipe for these Garlic Parmesan Fries over on The Chriselle Factor.
- Join Goop for 72 Hours in Vancouver.
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares How to Vacation Like a Local.
Artwork by: Brian Hibbard
- It’s no surprise that this Pear Frangipane Tart recipe from A Beautiful Plate looks both gorgeous and delicious.
- Just because you’re headed into the office, doesn’t mean you can’t show off your love of color! Olivia Jeanette shares 3 Ways to Style Colorful Looks for the Office.
- I always love reading posts about Paris and Carly the Prepster shares all about her recent Trip to Paris. Also check out her post, Ritz Paris.
- With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I’m sharing quite a few posts to give you all some ideas on what to make your for our Thanksgiving celebration. These Asiago Scalloped Potatoes from How Sweet Eats are full of cheesy goodness.
- I’m so glad to hear that more skincare companies are starting to make their products fragrance free! In the post Skincare Preference: Fragrance-Free the blogger behind Ivory Lane shares about her latest skincare discovery.
- You’ll want to try out this recipe for Buttery Herbed Mashed Potatoes from Half Baked Harvest for your upcoming Friendsgiving/Thanksgiving celebrations. Also try out these Perfect Popovers with Cranberry Butter.
- I love getting a behind the scene look, and Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere shares a look Behind the Scenes of the recent relaunch of the online shop.
Just in case you missed it…
- Afternoon Tea at the Umstead
- Autumn at the Duke Mansion Gardens // Chriselle Lim Collection Dress
- Herb Jackson’s Across Time Exhibition arrives at the Hidell Brooks Gallery
- The new ‘hobby’ you’ll love
- Alice Ballard | Artist Spotlight
Leave a Reply