While last Saturday was about simply relaxing with our facials at Toccare Spa, this Saturday we’re planning to do some serious art gallery hopping before our afternoon pedicures. The Shain Gallery had an art opening last night with new work from Christy Kinard & EMYO, the Anne Neilson Gallery has a solo exhibition for artist William McLure, and Lark & Key has their first exhibition in their new East Bvld space, Rabbit, Rabbit.
So keep an eye on my Insta-Stories for a preview before I post about all about it here on The Avid Pen!
- Hands down my favorite posts of the week is the Funny Face (Part 1) & (Part 2) by Krystal of This Time Tomorrow. It’s full of the dreamiest photos by photographer Grant Legan.
- These Lemon Rose Shortbread Cookies from Half Baked Harvest bring back so many childhood memories. My mom (aka my partner in crime/BFF) always made this particular holiday special with delicious cookies and treats, which is why Valentine’s continues to be my favorite holiday.
- Join Rosie, The Londoner for dumplings at A. Wong where every dish is work of art.
- Coco Kelley makes a case for Black & White Checkerboard Floors throughout your home. After all if it’s good enough for Versailles.
- Victoria McGinley shares about How to Build your Perfect Inspiration Board.
- It’s hard to say whether I’m more obsessed with polka-dots or stripes at any given point, but I do tend to live in Navy come spring/summer. In a recent post, Kelly in the City shares about her Best Navy Polka Dot Finds.
- Planning to travel in 2019, but not sure where to go? Check out the Top International Travel Destinations for 2019 over on Goop.
- Grace of The Stripe shares her favorite Winter Date Ideas in NYC. I vote for the romantic dinner and museum hopping!
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares the Real Story of Prep for Fashion Week.
- Ella of Coco’s Tea Party shares her Thoughts on the New Advertising Guidelines for Bloggers.
- I definitely want to try making these Homemade Cheese Crackers from Love & Olive Oil with Manchego. Yum!
- I’m all about cozy layers during the colder months, and I’m loving the shearling jacket that With Love From Kat is styling in her post Cozy Layers in Aspen.
- Head Back to Paris with Alice Catherine.
- Olivia Jeanette shares 7 Things that Hurt your Productivity at Work.
Just in case you missed it…
- An Inside Look at Primally Pure with founder Bethany McDaniel
- What to do in Charlotte | February 2019
- Inside ‘By Hand: The Art of Modern Lettering’ with Nicole Miyuki Santo
- Facials at Toccare | Girls Spa Day
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
Thanks so much for featuring my post in your list, Christa! Hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Ella x