I feel like I should start this edition of On the List with a PSA for the flu shot. It’s been years since I last had the flu, and this time it hit me like a truck. I’ve avoided getting ill even with the various viral plagues that go around the office this time of year, but my luck finally ran out. So you’d better believe I’ll be first in line once they offer the flu shot at one of our annual health days.
After being off my feet for over a week, it was definitely good to get back into the swing of things, find a sense of normalcy and catch up on sharing about all of the art openings/exhibitions that we saw before Flu 2019 hit.
- Following along with Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor during Fashion Week is always an amazing experience, and this time she brought along her newest addition Collette for NYC Fashion Week. During her time in NYC she stayed at the gorgeous Peninsula Hotel, and I definitely want to stay there when I finally make it to NYC!
- Cook Republic shares a recipe for Bourke Street Bakery Dark Chocolate Raspberry Muffins and they’re vegetarian!
- Style Charade is pretty in pink in her Eliza J Pink Lace Dress.
- This recipe for Sunday Night Avocado Toast from Camille Styles is the perfect way to end your weekend.
- With Love From Kat styles a gorgeous Soia and Kyo coat in her post Winter in Paris.
- This Herbed Garlic Butter Naan from Half Baked Harvest looks like to the perfect accompaniment for dinner tonight!
- Krystal of This Time Tomorrow gives an inside look a designer Sample Sale in New York.
- Enjoy your Egg Roll in a Bowl with this recipe from Pinch of Yum.
- Looking for the perfect products to give your face that glow you’ve always wanted? Goop shares some of their favorite go-to skincare products in the post How to Get Glowing Skin.
- The Everyday Parisian shares what she packs for a Day out in Paris.
- Move over LBD. Carly the Prepster styles a LND (Little Navy Dress) with her beautiful Chanel bag (also in Navy!)
- I’ve always loved frittatas and the recipe for this Asparagus Goat Cheese Frittata from The View From Great Island looks oh, so yummy. Also check out this recipe for a Tangerine Shortbread Tart with Fresh Rosemary.
- Rosie, The Londoner shares the sweetest introduction to her baby girl.
- I can hardly wait to try out the recipe for these Almond Amaretto Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Baker by Nature. Chocolate and Amaretto. That’s a match made in cookie heaven!
Just in case you missed it…
- Rabbit, Rabbit | Lark & Key
- Christy Kinard & EMYO | Shain Gallery
- Inside ‘Paris in Bloom’ with Author & Photographer Georgianna Lane
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.