There’s less than a week to-go till we head off to our mini-break in the mountains, so it’s time to start prepping. For us that means getting some much needed pedicures… I’m still pondering whether I should go with a champagne/nude nail polish or go all our with Butter London’s bright pink (Snog.) So if you have any thoughts on the matter, let me know in the comments at the end of the post.
- This Blueberry Chamomile Galette from Half Baked Harvest looks absolutely amazing, and it’s sweetened with Chamomile infused honey. (If you love a cup of chamomile tea as much I do, you’ll definitely want to pick up some chamomile infused honey here, or find a recipe to make it yourself.)
- For those of you who have been following along here for a few years now, you’ll remember my interview with illustrator, Anne Keenan Higgins. If you enjoyed that post, you’re definitely going to want to check out Rue Rodier’s post At Home with Illustrator Jessie Kanelos Weiner.
- There’s no doubt that making friends as an adult is a lot harder, Carly the Prepster shares her tips on How to Make Friends as an Adult.
- Avocado Toast is something I recently got into (I know I’m very late to the game on this one) and I love the idea Camille Styles had of having a Avocado Toast Bar at your next party.
- Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor shares about how to Take Your Outfit to the Next Level.
- Summer means more salads, and this Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Salad from A Beautiful Plate not only looks delicious but it’s also gluten-free.
- Atlantic-Pacific is sharing a gorgeous Seersucker Dress (that’s under $70) in her post Florence in Summer.
- This recipe for the Ultimate Chocolate Cheesecake from Baker by Nature couldn’t look more decadent.
- Sometimes we find it hard to be content, when we are setting goals it’s important not to get discouraged along the way, and in a recent post Kathleen of Carrie Bradshaw Lied shares about Staying Content.
- Do you just love seeing the before pictures when a home is being renovated? Then you are going to L-O-V-E the post from A Pair & A Spare, where Geneva gives us Behind the Scenes look.
- If you’ve seen some of my outfit posts on Instagram, then you’ll know I have an absolute stripe obsession. So you know I want this Tuckernuck Strip Drop Waist Shift Dress that Style Charade is wearing in my closet pronto.
- Join Not Jess Fashion as she checks in the Fairmont in Monte Carlo.
- Paris in Four Months is living the Summer Dream during a recent trip to Rome.
- Although I’m still not brave enough to wear a bikini, the Gingham Bikini that Carly the Prepster is wearing is definitely my style.
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and thank you for checking out this weeks edition of ‘On the List’. More exciting content will be coming your way next week, so be sure to follow via email or Bloglovin’ to get access to all new posts.