Today we are all about the RNR. It feels like it’s been months since our last pedicure. Everyone has a particular part of the pedicure that is the most relaxing. For me it’s the hot towels the warm cocoon that perfectly heated towels is the most relaxing part of the whole experience for me. Especially when I know at the end of the pedicure all I’ll be concerned with not running my nails into something before I’ve even left the spa. I’m at my most klutziness when I’ve just had a pedicure, because I could literally trip while walking on completely even flooring.
- Loving this post from Style Charade that is all about the Kate Spade Unlock Your Heart NYC Event.
- There’s only one kind of muffin I like just as much or more than Blueberry Muffins… Chocolate Chip. You’ll definitely want to try out this recipe from What’s Gaby Cooking.
- The Everyday Parisian shares Where to See Paris in Bloom. Alos check out her post on How to Get from CDG to the city of Paris.
- Alice Catherine gives us an inside look at Sezane’s new space in London.
- Don’t even get me started with how amazing this Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Frosting looks. Plus I love the florals Broma Bakery added to the top. Now that’s what I want for my birthday cake…
- Krystal of This Time Tomorrow shares her Spring Bucket List which is full of amazing things to do if you’re in the NYC area.
- Planning a Spring Soiree? Try out this Spring Herb Roasted Potato Salad from Camille Styles.
- I’m always looking for ways to minimize pores. I have a few target areas on either side of my nose that I’d definitely like to be less visible. In a recent post Goop shares some tips on How to Minimize Pores. Also check out this post on how to Supercharge Your Moisturizer.
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam shares some ways you can Enjoy Getting Outside in the Spring.
- Maxie McCoy shares 4 Ways to Tell if Someone Is in Your Corner over on Carly the Prepster.
- This Flaky Honey Brioche from Half Baked Harvest looks beyond delish, and and I need it to materialize in my oven right now. Also check out her One Skillet Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken and Orzo. and Roasted Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Feta Fries.
- Mara of M Loves M gives us a look at her Guest Bathroom Makeover.
- I’m currently considering these Treasure & Bond Mere Flat Slide Sandals (which are work appropriate for more casual days) and this Nikole Crossbody 3 from Sole Society (to embrace the circular bag trend that I’m actually a fan of.) Thoughts?
- Check out the Santa Monica City Guide from What Olivia Did.
Just in case you missed it…
- Clean Skincare Brands I’m Obsessed with Right Now
- Pursley Dixon Pop Up Transforms the ANFA Gallery
- Insta-Lately | March 2019
- 5 Tips for Creating a Gallery Wall
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.