I’ve recently been thinking about giving the blog a refresh. I’m not currently at the point where I can go for a completely custom layout, but I like the idea of having a layout where I can have a bit more freedom to customize and the possibility of switching over to a newsletter through a service like Mailchimp or MailerLite.
One of the themes I’ve been thinking about is from <em>press. They have an amazing new theme that’s available with several options (when it comes to layout) and the font choices are just gorgeous.
So here’s where I’ll ask my readers for a little advice. For those of you who follow via email would you like to see a newsletter that it more aesthetically pleasing? Or does the standard Wordpress email work for you?
- Did you know that giving your scalp a deep clean is essential for healthy hair and it also prevents hair loss? Check out the post How to Deep Clean Your Scalp from Grace of The Stripe.
- Need some ideas on what to make for dinner tonight? Why not try this Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus from Baker by Nature.
- Love Strawberries? A Couple Cooks shares 15 Strawberry Recipes. Also, this Creamy Avocado Dressing would be delicious on so many things this spring/summer season.
- Claire Leaden shares about a post about how she Ate (And Cooked) Like a Parisian for a Week over on The Everygirl.
- Making friends as an adult can be hard. Jennifer Rose Smith shares about Why You Should Make New Friends – And How to Do It over on the Camille Styles. Also, try out this recipe for Crispy Chickpea Flatbread Pizza.
- This Time Tomorrow shares about her Favorite Coffee Shops in NYC.
- I had a Ham & Bean Soup that I loved growing up and this recipe from Nutmeg Nanny looks just as delicious!
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to Make a Frittata? Well, Love & Lemons shares how!
- Ivory Lane definitely shares our love of bunny plates for Easter in her post Easter Tablescape Inspo.
- Recreate this Orange Marmalade French Toast Bake from Broma Bakery for brunch this weekend.
- Learn 5 Ways to Host a Colorful Brunch Inspired by Joules with My Style Vita.
- This Ultimate Spring Brunch Board from Half Baked Harvest looks absolutely amazing.
- Go on a Treasure Hunt in Marais with Love in the City of Lights.
- You know you want to try out these Lemon Blueberry & Ricotta Crepes with Lavender Honey (Coco. Kelley) for breakfast tomorrow morning. Off to the grocery store you go!
Just in case you missed it…
- Where to Find Your Perfect Easter Outfit
- Essentials for Creating the Perfect Easter Brunch
- 5 Restaurants Where You Can Enjoy Easter Brunch in Charlotte
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
Leave a Reply