If you’re ready for a way to elevate your morning toast that will having you saying “Oh, my goodness!” from the very first bite, this simple recipe will be a delight to your taste buds. It combines my favorite flavor profiles, savory and sweet. With the spiced white peaches with the savory tang of spreadable chèvre, you’ll be in love from first bite.
I first discovered CHEVOO for the first time a few months back, and their selection of marinated and spreadable goat cheeses are the perfect addition to dreamy cheese boards, weeknight dinners and elevated breakfasts.
Since I’ve always had a love for blending savory and sweet (and we picked up a whole carton of the most delicious white peaches) I knew that I wanted to create a recipe blending the sweet juiciness of the peaches with the savoriness of the Garlic and Herb Spreadable Chèvre from CHEVOO.
One of the other important things besides having fresh produce, and delicious spreadable goat cheese, is quality bread. The day we made these I’d made an early run to our local Breadsmith, and the Honey White bread was the perfect option for pairing with this recipe. I honestly don’t know how we lived with our favorite local bakery before, and with some fresh herbs (basil) from our deck garden and a dusting of Georgia Peach Spice (from Savory Spice Co,) on our peaches, our elevated breakfast was complete.
Note: I previously shared about the Georgia Peach Spice in my recipe for a recipe for my Peachy Spiced Mocktail.
Spiced White Peaches with Spreadable Savory CHEVOO on Toast
- Honey White Bread (ours was baked fresh at Breadsmith) – toasted
- 2 white peaches thinly sliced (mandolin!)
- 1 jar Garlic and Herb Spreadable CHEVOO
- Georgia Peach Spice (Savory Spice Shop) – to taste
- Fresh Basil (optional)
- Thinly slice 2 white peaches and toast your bread. Wash fresh basil.
- To assemble spread a thick layer of garlic and herb spreadable CHEVOO on your toasted bread, add basil, sliced white peaches, dust with Georgia Peach Spice (Savory Spice Shop, currently out of stock, but you can sign up for notification). Enjoy!
Leave a Reply