Today we’re heading off to our first afternoon tea of the year at the Ballantyne Hotel. I’ve been looking for the perfect opportunity to show off my first dress from Julia Engel’s Gal Meets Glam Collection, and an afternoon tea seemed like the perfect occasion to show of the floral jacquard dress. Look for the post where I’ll share all about our afternoon at the Ballantyne and hopefully several pictures of moi in one of my new favorite dresses.
Until then, I hope you’ll find some inspiration from todays picks for On the List.
- Join Alyssa of The A List for an absolute dream of a getaway in her post A Provencal Haven // Haven In. I could so live in the 7 bedroom villa.
- This Herb Garden Zucchini Pizza Recipe from Love & Lemons couldn’t look more delicious if it tried. Just looking at the photos will make you hungry!
- The dress Jennifer Lake of Style Charade is styling in her post Blush Bell Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress is the perfect shade of pink!
- If you’ve always wanted to stay in (or own) a cottage in Nantucket, you’ll want to check out Stacie Flinner’s post Designing the Perfect Nantucket Escape.
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares about what her First Couple Months as an official New Yorker have been like.
- I’m seriously OBSESSED with the bow heels Carly the Prepster is wearing in her post Dancing Queen. (And yes… it’s a Gal Meets Glam Collection dress)
- These Chickpea Couscous Bowls with Tahini Sauce from A Couple Cooks look amazing and they are vegan too.
- Planning a move to NYC? Check out This Time Tomorrow’s post What You Should Know About Moving to NYC.
- If you love Prosciutto as much as I do, you’re going to love this recipe for a Prosciutto Mozzarella and Pesto-Marinated Tomato Sandwich from Living Lou.
- I really enjoy reading personal stories by the bloggers I follow and in the post 6 Things We Learned About Each Other After 6 Years Julia and Thomas (Gal Meets Glam) share some personal details.
- In case you didn’t know, puppy parties are all the rage, and With Love From Kat shares some adoreble moments in her post Charlie’s 1st Birthday Party.
- I absolutely love the pink Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag that Christina of The New Darlings is wearing in her post Thoughts on Journaling.
- Career Girl Daily shares 4 Things Successful Women Do Before 9am.
- While I haven’t tried out any one pot recipes yet, this One Pot Peach Basil Chicken from How Sweet Eats is high on my list!
Leave a Reply