As I’m writing this edition of On the List I’m doing an epic amount of multi-tasking. I’m eating the last of the chocolate truffles that I bought last weekend, while going between listening to the final episode of Netflix’s revival of Gilmore Girls (the last episode is by far my favorite since the Life & Death Brigade returns) and watching the afternoon sunlight shimmering through my studio window. It’s so beautifully distracting.
- Have you ever had a savory beignet? Well, you’ll definitely want to try this recipe for Cacio e Pepe Beignets from Joy the Baker. Just thinking about them makes me hungry.
- There’s no doubt that Krystal of This Time Tomorrow has a serious way with words. I love her post How to Dress Like an Italian Girl and I think you will too! Also check out her interview with her friend Khuyen in the post Paris Vintage Shopping Guide.
- Alice Catherine has created her first Jewelry Collection with Mikela Lyons Jewelry. I just love the Oval Pendant from the Prettiest Star Collection.
- Paris in Four Months shares her favorite places to visit in Paris during the Autumn.
- You all know that I love a chunky oversized sweater (I could live in them) and Grace of The Stripe shares about her favorite Acne Oversized Sweater + Thoughts About Sharing on Social Media.
- Mara of M Loves M has curated a trunk of her favorite fall pieces with the Trunk Club.
- Join Half Baked Harvest for her Friendsgiving 2018 celebration with Anthropologie. Also try out Tieghan’s recipe for Herby French Shallot Soup.
- I love this Little Black Blouse that Carly the Prepster is styling.
- Join Erica of Egg Canvas for her visit to Copenhagen. She shares her complete guide for where to eat (whether you’re looking for a full meal or just coffee/dessert) along with where you should stay and landmarks/museums to check out while you’re in the Denmark.
- Need an idea for dinner tonight? Why not try out this recipe for Shawarma-Marinated Chicken Thighs with Herb Salad and Lemons from Camille Styles.
- Rosie, The Londoner gives an inside look at Devour a food exhibition that you can actually eat your way through. Also check out her post The Chicest Diner in New York.
- Try out these Yoga Poses & Stretches from The Every Girl to help your anxiety.
- Need to indulge your sweet tooth? Why not try this Pumpkin Coconut Cake from How Sweet Eats?
- A Pair & A Spare shares Five Floral DIY’s for The Weekend.
Just in case you missed it…
- Get a Peek at Karen Hollingsworth Latest Show
- A Day in Davidson | Do // Eat // Shop
- Meet Your New Favorite Lip Balms | Primally Pure
- Pumpkin Spice Floral DIY
- Current Reading: Chateau Gudanes – A True Love Story Never Ends
Have you signed up to follow The Avid Pen yet? Just sign up via the subscription box on the main page and you’ll get new posts in your inbox the moment they go live!