Since we’ll be going to an afternoon tea event at the Duke Mansion tomorrow, we’re keeping things simple today. In keeping things simple, I mean making a run for bubble tea and then spending the rest of our Saturday at home.
I could not be more EXCITED about the afternoon tea at the Duke Mansion, especially since we enjoyed the Home & Garden tour during the summer, and because I just ADORE afternoon tea. There are promises of fresh scones, canapés, tea sandwiches and yummy desserts at the event, so I’m looking forward to sharing all about it here on the blog next week.
Also coming your way next week, an interview with author and illustrator Anne Keenan Higgins who recently released her second book, Le Cinema Francais. Make sure you’re signed up either via email or on Bloglovin’ so you don’t miss a single post!
- The Girl from Panama shares about A Day in the Life of a Full-Time Fashion Blogger is like.
- Still have leftovers from Turkey Day? Try out this recipe for Turkey and Wild Rice Pot Pie from Half Baked Harvest. Also check out her recipe for Ginger Sesame Chicken Potstickers. (Especially if you’re like me and like to eat Chinese food on New Years… you can start planning out that menu now!)
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares 10 Things to do in NYC This Season.
- Join Kelly in the City and her family for their trip to Lake Geneva. The post is filled with things to do and where you should stay during your visit.
- I really enjoyed With Love from Kat’s post Meaningful Gifts where she shared about her favorite gift to give her mom each year.
- In the Frow shares 5 of the Biggest Blogging Myths – Busted.
- These Mini Baked Gingerbread Donuts from Wallflower Kitchen look so delicious… and they’re Vegan too!
- I adore gnocchi, and this recipe for One-Pot Gnocchi with Vodka Sauce from Love & Olive Oil is on my list of recipes to create during my winter break.
- Late Afternoon styles a copper look in her post Coming Up Copper.
- Spend a Holiday Weekend in NYC with Carly the Prepster.
- Try out this recipe for Dirty Chai Latte Scones from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
- Searching for a Party Dress for the holiday season? Julia shares one of the suggestions from her Gal Meets Glam Collection.
- Spice up your morning oatmeal with this recipe for Spiced Vanilla Pear Oatmeal from The View from Great Island.
- Atlantic-Pacific shares her favorite Jumpsuits for the Season.
Just in case you missed it…
- Insta-Lately | November 2018
- A Simple Floral Arrangement for Autumn
- Kelly Medford | Sketching Rome Tours
- A Late Fall Celebration
- What to do in Charlotte | December
The artwork featured in this post is by artist Karen Hollingsworth and was recently seen at the Shain Gallery.