Hello, all! I hope everyone had a fabulous week, or at least plan to have a fabulous weekend! We’re headed out to pick up some goodies from our local Whole Foods today along with a few errands and perhaps a pop into one of our favorite art galleries to check out their latest… because what a better way to get your weekend off to a good start than with art and the promise of some delicious food?
Tomorrow we headed off to an event that I’ve been looking forward to for ages, at the Duke Mansion. We’ll get to tour the house and gardens, and fingers crossed about the weather behaving itself because this event is going to happen rain or shine.
In this edition of On the List, I’m sharing quite a few travel related posts, one because we’re about to head off to a little mini-break of our own in a few weeks, and two I just love seeing beautiful photos of destinations around the world. Don’t you?
- Tuscany, Lake Como and The Amalfi Coast are three Italian destinations I want to visit the most. So I really enjoy seeing the beautiful pictures Alyssa of The A List shared in her post Colors in Tuscany.
- With Summer nearly here, it’s time to start bring out cute sundresses and shorts, and With Love from Kat is styling the cutest pair of White Lace Shorts for Summer.
- Check into the Buca di Bacco in Positano with Extra Petite.
- This Spanish Tortilla with Burrata and Herbs from Half-Baked Harvest looks amazing.
- Join Rosie, The Londoner as she enjoys a pre-wedding vacation to Mykonos in her post The Mykonos Blues.
- According to Camille Styles This Berry Cobbler Makes Summer That Much Sweeter and I can’t wait to try it! Also check out the post 4 Natural Ways to Prevent Fine Lines and Keep Your Youthful Glow.
- Take a walk around Petersham Nurseries, London with Gal Meets Glam, the flowers are gorgeous and the food looks scrumptious!
- Not Jess Fashion shares all about How to Step Up Your OOTD Photography.
- Krystal of This Time Tomorrow takes us along for her gorgeous weekend in the English Countryside.
- Brush up on your baking skills and try out these Raspberry Crumble Bars from Pinch of Yum.
- Spend a Weekend in Paris along with the Every Day Parisian.
- I recently shared my favorites from the Sezane Summer Collection, and Katie of Katie Considers is sharing her favorites from the June Collection.
- Visiting the beautiful chateaus’ in France is a must for every traveler, and Lucy Cuneo takes us along for her visit to Chateau Minuty. I also love both the look she’s styling and the setting in The Magic of Le Club 55.
- The Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewer bowls with Orzo and Green Goddess Sauce from The College Housewife are the perfect thing to recreate for dinner this weekend.
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and thank you for checking out this weeks edition of ‘On the List’. More exciting content will be coming your way next week, so be sure to follow either via email or Bloglovin’ to get access to all new posts.
Leave a Reply