Last weekend was rather gloomy when we popped into the Moms and Mimosa’s event at Crossings on Main, but the event was so beautiful and we love having such a cute boutique to pick up the perfect gift just moments from where we live.
This weekend we’re making the most of this sunny Saturday my headed out and getting caught up on all the latest exhibitions at the Charlotte area art galleries and if we can beat the heat forecasted for today, a little art in the garden tour too! So there will be art sprinkled in between the posts from our Bluffton trip throughout the month.
- Krystal of This Time Tomorrow shares a post inspired by the classic film Casablanca and it’s absolutely gorgeous!
- Dior has released another classic bag to have in your handbag collection. Loved seeing Paris in Four Month’s post 30 Montaigne where she unveiled the bag that has joined her ever enviable handbag collection. Also check out her post along with Jaeger-LeCoultre, The Reverso.
- Want to whip up something delicious for dinner tonight? Try out this Antipasto Pasta Salad with Herby Parmesan Vinaigrette from Half Baked Harvest. Also try out these Roasted Caprese Burrata Sliders.
- Grace of The Stripe shares her Bedtime Routine for Glowing Skin.
- Need a recipe for breakfast tomorrow? Try out this Classic French Toast Recipe (with Almond Milk) from Love & Lemons.
- Join Rosie, The Londoner and daughter Lily on their Moroccan Hideaway.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with this recipe for Almond Shortbread Bars from The View from Great Island.
- Kelly in the City and her husband Mitch recently welcomed their second baby girl (Lucy) and shared the cutest post On Our Own.
- Now for a recipe that will make you say yum… No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Broma Bakery. Did you just drool a little? Don’t worry. I won’t tell.
- Get in the mood for summer fashions with the post Door Than a Feeling by Style Charade.
- Camille Styles shares 3 Hummus Recipes That Will Become Your New Fave Appetizers. Also on the fashion front, check out the 2019 Guide to Summer Shorts.
- Do you adore Cacio e Pepe? Well then you’ll definitely want to try out the recipe for this Cacio e Pepe Pie from How Sweet Eats.
- The Gal Meets Glam May Collection is out. Check out all the new arrivals here.
- Time to kick your standard Mac ‘n Cheese up a notch with this recipe for Mozzarella Pesto Mac and Cheese from My Name is Yeh.
Just in case you missed it…
- Blogger in Residence
- Ze French Do It Better: A Lifestyle Guide | Flammarion
- 10 Market | A Chef’s Kitchen
- Sarah Helser, Jacob Cooley, Kiki Slaughter at the Hidell Brooks
- Channeling Audrey in Habersham
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.