This afternoon we’re going to our first holiday show of the season. For years I’ve been sharing about the upcoming performances of Clara’s Trip at the Booth Playhouse, but this year I’m actually going! We’re attending the matinee performance by Carolina Calouche & Co, and we’re planning to make an afternoon of it, with Starbucks before and a delicious dinner afterwards. Stay tuned for the post coming your way next week!
- The outfit This Time Tomorrow is styling in her Winter Bucket List is definitely one I’d love to have in my closet this season.
- Paris in Four Months shares a guide to What to do in Paris when it rains.
- Get yourself in the holiday mood with Camille Styles’ December Playlist.
- Beeswax Candles have been on my list of much purchase items for ages, and Lucy Cuneo shares about her favorite brand for beeswax candles, Apis Cera
- I just love this Mommy and Me Holiday Traditions post from The Chriselle Factor.
- Just slice and bake things Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies from Half Baked Harvest.
- Grace of The Stripe shares two of her favorite holiday looks + Festive Activities in NYC.
- Take the stress out of holiday shopping… Wit and Whimsy shares her Holiday Shopping Tips.
- Try out this recipe for Salted Toffee and Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
- Who’s excited about binge watching The Marvelous Mrs Maisel during your holiday break? It makes the list of Carly the Prepster’s Four TV Shows to Watch.
- Bring this Cranberry Christmas Cake from A Beautiful Plate to your next holiday celebration.
- These Garlic & Onion Latkes from My Name is Yeh, look absolutely amazing.
- I just adore the Cashmere Cape Jacket that Stacie Flinner shared about in her post Packing for England with Halsbrook.
- Try out this recipe for the Best Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread from The View from Great Island.
Just in case you missed it…
- An Inside Look at ‘Le Cinema Francais with Anne Keenan Higgins
- A few of my favorite things… Skincare Gift Guide
- Afternoon Tea & Cheer at the Duke Mansion
- 5 Ways to get yourself in the holiday mood
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the posts hot off the presses.