We are headed off to see the latest exhibition at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery. It’s the first photography exhibit that we’ve seen at the gallery, and if it’s as good as the previews they’ve shown on Instagram, it’s going to be amazing. We’ll also be stopping in at our favorite tapas spot (Bulla). I can already taste the gazpacho and ham croquettes. Yum!
In other news…
I have several exciting interviews that I’ll be sharing here on the blog over the next several weeks. I always love getting an inside look at the lives of artists, creatives and entrepreneurs so I hope you’ll stay tuned!
- Montreal is one of the cities in Canada that I’ve been dreaming of visiting for years, and in a recent post, Alyssa of The A List shares about her Weekend in Vieux-Montreal.
- Style Charade gives an inside look at a book lovers dream in her post The Last Bookstore Los Angeles.
- Spend a Rainy Morning in Brooklyn with Lauren Bush Lauren over on Camille Styles.
- The Golden Girl Blog shares how she maximized her space in a small city closet.
- Paris in Four Months shares 3 Things Not to Miss in Venice.
- Atlantic-Pacific shares her Travel Style.
- The Every Girl shares a post about the Difference Between Yoga, Pilates and Barre Workouts. As someone who has only tried Pilates in the past, it’s definitely an informational read! Also check out the post on How to Cope with S.A.D.
- Rue Rodier shares her list on What to read, Listen to and watch to stay inspired in 2019.
- Get a sneak peek at Gwyneth Paltrow’s upcoming book The Clean Plate over on Goop.
- These Easy Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes for Two from Baker by Nature will give you your chocolate fix!
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor shares Umma Lim’s recipe for Lemon Soju Toner Pads.
- Half Baked Harvest shares a delicious recipe for 5 Ingredient Chocolate Covered Cashew Bars.
- Kendi Everyday shares her Favorite January Combo.
- I’ve been on the fence about getting a pair of Air Pods, but they’ve made Thomas list of Favorite Tech Gadgets over on Gal Meets Glam. I think 2019 could be the year.
Just in case you missed it…
- The First Exhibition of 2019 Arrives at the Hidell Brooks
- Intentions for 2019
- Skincare & Beauty Finds | January
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork featured in this post is by artist Francis Livingston and is currently featured in an exhibition at the Hidell Brooks Gallery.
Leave a Reply