I could not be happier that the weekend is finally here. It’s been a completely dreary and rainy week (thankfully there’s been plenty of spring blooms to make up for the lack of sun…somewhat) and the rainy weather will continue through weekend, but fingers crossed that all this rain will be out of the way by our vacation.
Next weekend we’re having family in town to for Easter, I’m looking forward my sister and brother-in-law finally getting to meet Gracie. I can’t believe she’s already been a part of our lives for a month. She’s had us wrapped around her little paws from day one!
- I’m loving the look Carly the Prepster put together in the post Palm Beach in the City. DEFINITELY something I’d wear!
- Currently obsessed with these Cotton Lawn Pajamas from LAKE. They are the perfect mix of femininity and comfort… but what color should I get?
- I love both crab cakes and arugula, so this recipe for a Crab Cake and Arugula Salad from Camille Styles is definitely going to be added to my must make list. Also check out the interview with Kat Tanita.
- The Gal Meet’s Glam April Collection is here! Check out the post to find out where you can find your favorite pieces.
- Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere shares The Six Questions she always gets after a girls trip.
- This Spring Minestrone Soup from Nutmeg Nanny looks so delicious, doesn’t it?
- I’m obsessed with theses Bow Wedge Sandals (in Pink Azalea) from LOFT.
- Grace of The Stripe shares about How to Start a Podcast (and gives us an inside look into the recent life Bad on Paper podcast event.)
- Try out these Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Dill, Goat Cheese & Peas from Broma Bakery. Also check out the post 9 Networking Tips (that won’t make it awkward)
- Once you start a beauty/skincare routine it’s important to stick to it… even if you feel like you’re short on time, or you’re just not in the mood. Check out this Clean Beauty Routine for Clearer Skin from the folks over at Goop. Also check out this Noni Glow Body Balm from KORA Organics (by Miranda Kerr) that’s available on the Goop shop!
- Have an upcoming Easter brunch to plan for? Why not try out this recipe for a Sheet Pan Frittata with Spring Greens from The View from Great Island.
- Refresh Your Home for Spring with Kat Tanita of With Love from Kat.
- This Personal Microdermabrasion Wand by Exfora makes my list of skincare tools to consider.
- Croissant meets muffins in these Cheater Cinnamon Sugar Cruffins from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
Just in case you missed it…
- Spring Clean Your Daily Routine with Primally Pure
- Three Artists, One Spectacular Exhibition at the Hidell Brooks
- Gorgeous Paper Florals | Summer Space Studio
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork featured in this post is by artist John Folsom and is currently on display at the Hidell Brooks Gallery.