As you’re reading this edition of On the List over breakfast (or your morning cuppa), I will be at the salon getting highlights for the second time ever. Since I’m still a bit of a newbie to getting highlights I always struggle with what shade to go with (lighter or darker) and how it will compliment my natural color without washing out my already pale skin tone.
Thankfully the salon/spa that I go to has a color will of hair colors to choose from now, and during my last pedicure I found a beautiful light brown/champagne color that I think will work out. Fingers crossed!
- As a lover of ballet, I was very excited to read Ella’s (Coco’s Tea Party) post The Royal Ballet’s Romeo & Juliet Share Their Secrets to On-Stage Chemistry.
- Seeing this gorgeous look that Carly the Prepster put together makes me regret giving up my Gingham ball skirt last year.
- Don’t these Muffuletta Deviled Eggs from Joy the Baker look seriously yummy?!
- With Love From Kat is stunning in An Ethereal White Dress (from the GMG Collection.)
- These Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies from Broma Bakery look both fun and delicious.
- Somebody want to loan me a pink Vespa? So inspired by the photos in This Time Tomorrow’s Friday Favorites post.
- The Everygirl shares 20 Things You Need To Do Before Spring Is Over.
- Planning a trip across the pond and looking for a new city to check out? Check out The Elgin Avenue’s Winchester Travel Guide.
- Do you think your S.O. might be using your beauty and skincare products? It could be true. Read The Stripe’s post Boyfriend Beauty – The Theft is Real. I definitely want to try out these Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Eye Masks.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with this delicious recipe for a Lemon Coconut Cake Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream from Half Baked Harvest for dessert tonight. Also try out Teighan’s Cheesy Potato Chive Galette.
- Get an inside look at the M.M LaFleur Chicago Showroom with Style Charade.
- These Lemon Tarts with Orange Blossom Whipped Cream from Camille Styles are Dairy Free!!! Plus, check out the post with the teams selections for the Best Games for a Grown-Up Game Night.
- Love & Lemons shares her recipe for a Creamy Pasta Pomodoro.
- Spend 48 hours in Mendoza, Argentina with Stacie Flinner.
- A Couple Cooks shares a recipe for an Easy Blueberry Crisp.
Just in case you missed it…
- From Carolina Herrera to Prada with Fashion Illustrator Blair Breitenstein
- Turkey Meatball + Orzo Soup with Fresh Spinach & Mushrooms
- Insta-Lately | April 2019
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork in this post is by fashion illustrator Blair Breitenstein and was created for Carolina Herrera.