“We believe beautiful skin is
achieved from the inside out.” — warew
Whether you have normal/dry skin or oily/combination skin, Japanese anti-aging skincare brand, warew has two different discovery sets to choose from. I went with the travel-rich set since it’s for normal to dry skin and it’s also formulated for those of us with especially sensitive skin.
All of the products from warew are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free and all of them feature natural oils like bergamot, orange, rosemary, and sandalwood. The travel trial set will last you for two weeks if you’re using it both morning and night.
Each of the two sets includes a Japanese Kinchaku (aka beautiful drawstring bag with a floral design that I absolutely love) to store your skincare on your travels.
Step 1: Cleansing Oil
- Push 4-5 pumps onto dry hands and apply over the entire dry face to dissolve dirty skin sebum.
- Massage with wet hands to form a milky emulsion while removing impurities. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Washing Foam
- Apply one inch of foam in dry hands and add warm water to create a dense foam.
- Apply the foam to your face and gently massage the thick foam into your face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Step 3: Emulsion Rich
- Take 4-5 pumps onto dry palms. Warm the product in your hands before applying.
- Apply over the entire face and gently massage. Re-apply on dry areas. Best results if applied with warew Bright Lift Drainage technique.
Step 4: Cream Rich
- Scoop about a big pearl-sized cream into dry hands. Warm the product in your hands before applying.
- Spread it over the entire face and gently massage, re-apply on dry areas. For best results, apply with warew Bright Lift Drainage technique.