Well I’m officially on my mini-break! We’re probably on our drive up to the mountains as you’re reading this and hopefully the weather will behave itself. While we’ve been to the Biltmore Estate many times since we moved here from California, this time we’re going for the gardens specifically. I can’t wait to see to massive glass sculptures up close and I’ll take lots of pictures to share with you all next week!
Until then, I hope you find some inspiration from some of my favorite posts on the blogosphere this week!
- Carin Olson of Paris in Four Months shares her ultimate Paris Guide for everything you should see, do and eat while in Paris.
- I just LOVE the Summer Suit that Alice Catherine is styling.
- I have always believed that you should be a ‘tourist’ in your own hometown. If you’re headed to LA anytime soon you’re going to want to check out Late Afternoon’s post Like a Tourist.
- Spend A Weekend in Provence // La Verriere with Alyssa of The A List.
- Honey is good for you, but is it also good for your skin? Goop shares a post all about Honey for Skin in their Ask Jean series.
- Gal Meets Glam shares about her favorite Cotton Pajamas for Summer.
- I’m definitely a fan on Panzanella, and Pinch of Yum has created the yummiest BLT Panzanella Recipe.
- With Love from Kat shares her tips on How to Be More Confident.
- If you could live on pizza, this girl would definitely be all in (gourmet pizza that is) and this recipe for Lazy Girl Caprese Prosciutto Pesto Pizza from The College Housewife looks AMAZING.
- I plan to take my favorite nautical looks from Summer to Fall, and Carly the Prepster shares a little Nautical Inspiration with Macy’s. (I LOVE the gold button detail on the top Carly is wearing!)
- You need to try out this No Churn Chocolate Mocha Cookie Crumble Ice Cream recipe from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
- Not Jess Fashion shares The Best Props for Blogger Lifestyle Shoots.
- Test out your baking skills with these gorgeous Mini Blueberry Mousse Cakes with Mirror Glaze from Love and Olive Oil.
- Broma Bakery shares her tips on Sourcing Food Photography Props on a Budget.
The artwork in this post is by Mary Alayne Thomas and was recently featured at the Lark & Key Gallery in Charlotte, NC.
Leave a Reply