Last week at this time we were on our mini break to Raleigh, so this Saturday we keeping things local. I hope that you’ve enjoyed all of the posts I’ve shared from our trip this week, and there’s one more coming your way on Monday. So be sure to stay tuned!
While the rest of our weekends for the month of November aren’t all planned out (usually they are) we are already excited about an event we’re going to at the Duke Mansion the first weekend of December. Can’t wait to share all about it, but until then, I hope you’ll enjoy this weeks edition of On the List.
- Carly the Prepster recently visited Paris, and she did the cutest photo shoot along with her friend Daphne that she shared in her post Together in Tweed.
- Atlantic-Pacific styles a sweater from her line with Halogen in her post Winter Whites // Minty Fresh.
- Visiting New England in the fall has always been on my to-do list, and Gal Meets Glam shares about her Fall Getaway to Kennebunkport & Cape Porpoise.
- Everyday Parisian shares her Autumn Postcards from Paris.
- As a pizza lover, I’m definitely interested in trying this recipe for Pizza Bourekas from My Name is Yeh.
- The Londoner checks out a delicious new spot in London in her post Hide & Chic.
- For many the sign that fall is here isn’t just the changing of the leaves, but the arrival of the PSL. The College Housewife shares all about her Pumpkin Spice Latte Bar. Also, how amazing does her Friendsgiving table look?
- Soup has always been the ultimate comfort food for me, and Camille Styles shares a recipe for Thai Chicken Soup that looks oh, so yummy.
- Berets are one of my favorite hats to wear during the fall and winter seasons, and Jess The Golden Girl blog shares 4 Ways to Wear a Beret.
- Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, and it’s time to start thinking out the menu for your Thanksgiving feast. Check out Half Baked Harvest’s Thanksgiving Menu 2018.
- Fall is the official beginning of sweater weather and Late Afternoon shares some of her favorite pics in her post Sweater Weather.
- These Pumpkin Fudge Brownies from How Sweet Eats look absolutely amazing, and are the perfect dessert to whip up before curling up with a good movie (or) book.
- I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a coat different from my standard black or brown, and I’m loving the green Petite Winter Coat that Extra Petite is styling.
- Just in case I haven’t shared enough Pumpkin goodness in this edition of On the List, you should definitely check out this recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from Broma Bakery!
Just in case you missed it…
- An Afternoon at DryBar | South Park
- Lunch at The Table Farmhouse Bakery
- Checking In: The Umstead Hotel & Spa
- Georgia O’Keeffe at the North Carolina Museum of Art
- What to do during your stay at the Umstead
Leave a Reply