This weekend we’re celebrating an early Christmas. Yesterday we ran around getting our goodies for our little get together and made a stop in at The Ryal (at the Ballantyne Hotel) for a little mid day bite. Since the renovations of the Ballantyne Hotel finished, The Ryal has been on our list, and I’m looking forward to sharing all about it here on the blog.
Today’s edition of On the List features lots of delicious recipes for you to try out during your winter break and I can’t wait to try out a few of them myself! Do you have a favorite recipe that you like to create during the holiday season? Let me know in the comments at the bottom of todays post!
- The Haute Heel is always an inspiration, and if you haven’t read her post To the Times: Don’t Bite the Hand that Feeds, you need to!
- I want a plate of this Herby Mushroom Tagliatelle with Brown Buttered Sage, Goat Cheese, and Pine Nuts by Broma Bakery in my hands right now. Y-U-M!
- If you need a dose of beautiful Venice check out the post December in Venice, where Paris in Four Months shares some gorgeous pictures from her trip. Also check out the post where Carin shares the most recent Dior handbag to join her collection, Black Saddle.
- I wonder if you can do fondu with goat cheese or manchego? I would definitely love to do a version a The Londoner’s Fondu for Two.
- Emerald is definitely an in color this season, and This Time Tomorrow shares 21 emerald pieces in her post Emerald City.
- Instead of cookies, why not leave Santa a plate of these Cranberry White Chocolate Sticky Buns from How Sweet Eats? Also try out this recipe for Lasagna Bolognese!
- Monica of The Elgin Avenue shares her Healthy Hair Tips for the Winter Months.
- We’ve had great luck finding some truly delicious pears at our local grocery store, and they will be perfect when we recreate this Pomegranate & Pear Green Salad with Ginger Dressing from Cookie + Kate.
- Spend 3 Days in Kyoto with Egg Canvas… The deer that run freely around Nara Park are just adorable!
- Start a new holiday baking tradition with these St. Lucia Buns from The Vanilla Bean Blog.
- If you love gnocchi as much as I do, then you definitely have to try out Joy the Baker’s recipe for Caesar Salad Gnocchi.
- Brooke Barker shares 6 Things Real Bookstores Have on A Cup of Jo.
- Another delicious recipe to whip up during your time off this December… Skillet Roasted French Onion Chicken and Potatoes from Half Baked Harvest.
- For those of you who deal with social anxiety or anxiety of any kind for that matter. There are two must read posts My Social Anxiety Cure-All (A Cup of Jo) and The Simplest Trick that Made the Biggest Difference for My Anxiety (Cupcakes and Cashmere.)
Just in case you missed it…
- Clara’s Trip | Caroline Calouche & Co
- A few of my favorite things… Book Gift Guide
- Nighttime Skincare Rituals for Winter Skin
- How I’m Making the Most of My Winter Break
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the posts hot off the presses.
Leave a Reply