I was so excited to share my interview with Bethany McDaniel (the founder of Primally Pure) last month, and this month in honor of Women’s Month, Primally Pure is offering 15% off your order with the code: THEAVIDPEN15. I’ve been a huge fan of their natural deodorant and lip balms for a long time now, and I’m currently narrowing down the products I want to order as I’m writing this.
In the meantime, here’s my selections for this weeks ‘On the List.’
- Olivia Jeanette shares 4 Ways to Style Your Hair with Certain Necklines.
- You’ll want to take The View from Great Island’s Main Course Salad Challenge after you see all of the gorgeous salads she’s created. I know I am!
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam made an exciting Announcement this week.
- Ella of Coco’s Tea Party shares How to Style the Perfect ‘Shelfie’.
- Nothing makes a bad day better like some delicious chocolate and these Salted Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie Cups from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen look beyond amazing.
- The list of brands that I dream of working with is constantly growing, and in a recent post Monica Beatrice of The Elgin Avenue shares How to Attract Your Dream Clients As a Blogger whether you’re just starting out, or you’ve been blogging for awhile.
- If you’ve always longed for fuller more defined brows, The Everygirl shares about How to Grow Out Your Eyebrows.
- If ever there was a fabric fitting for Charleston, it would be brocade. In a recent post Jennifer of Style Charade wears a beautiful Eliza J Yellow Brocade Dress.
- Broma Bakery shares a Broke Girl’s Guide to Skincare. (All items on the list are $30 or less!) Also check out her post with 6 Tips to Writing the Perfect Pitch Email.
- The Style Scribe shares her list of Everlane Essentials.
- Ever wondered what you should be charging as an Influencer (Content Creator) or as a Freelancer? Create & Cultivate shares the Influencer Pricing Guide and How to Price Your in the Freelance Market.
- Travel with Lovely Pepa to Tanzania where she shares all about her African Odyssey.
- Get in the mood for St. Patricks Day with these Irish Cream Macaroons from How Sweet Eats.
- Ever since I had my first facial in February I love reading posts from bloggers who are experiencing their first facials too. In a recent post Kendi Everyday shares all about her First Facial, plus if you are Texas based you should definitely enter the giveaway!
Just in case you missed it…
- Inside Studio Carta with Founder Angela Liguori
- New York in Bloom | Georgianna Lane
- From Masks to Scrubs get a sneak peek at Waxing Kara’s Sea+Tea line
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork featured in this post is by artist Mary Rountree Moore and is part of a current exhibition at the Hidell Brooks Gallery.