Well, we’re on the second day of our mini-break and I hope you all have been following along via my Instagram feed/stories. Our little getaway to the Montage Palmetto Bluff was definitely a much needed one, and I hope to start sharing more about our trip starting Monday.
In the meantime, read on for this weekends edition of ‘On the List’. (Plus a little dose of cuteness from little Miss Gracie.)
- I absolutely L-O-V-E this Striped Maxi Dress that Extra Petite is styling.
- Chriselle Lim (The Chriselle Factor) shares some Beauty Secrets from Super Model Rosie Huntington- Whitely.
- Carmen Collins shares Sarah Sherman Samuel’s Classically LA Dinner Party over on Camille Styles. Also check out the recipe for This Blueberry Almond Coffee Cake & An Introvert’s Guide to Networking Like An Extrovert.
- With Mother’s Day just around the corner, M Loves M shares about why she’s loving Amazon’s Handmade Mother’s Day Gifts.
- This Cinnamon Chocolate Babka from Broma Bakery looks so incredibly yummy. Also check out these Vegan Brownie Truffles.
- Ever wanted to learn the 411 about pores, why they get enlarged and how to treat them? Check out the post How a Top Dermatologist Treats Pores over on Goop.
- Did somebody say prosciutto? I’m dying to try out this recipe for Crispy Prosciutto, Asparagus and Brie Toast from Half Baked Harvest. If I had to name one of the food bloggers I’d like to meet in IRL, Tieghan would definitely be at the top of the list!
- The Everyday Parisian shares How to Photograph Paris.
- Has anyone tried out any of the Dior Addict Stellar Shine shades? I’m currently considering 260 Mirage, as a Pink Nude is my ultimate go-to when it comes to lip color.
- Need a recipe for your Cinco de Mayo celebration tomorrow? Try out this Guacamole Recipe from Love & Lemons.
- Check into the Vicery Santa Monica with The Haute Heel.
- I’m loving this Flowy Wrap Midi Dress from & Other Stories. It’s the perfect thing for these warmer afternoons we’ve been having. Summer is coming…
- Join Gal Meets Glam and Baby B for Jasmine Season in Charleston.
- There’s one book that’s definitely going to be on my list for book recommendations for summer… You, Me and the Sea by Meg Donohue. It arrives in bookstores on 5/7.
Just in case you missed it…
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
Leave a Reply