The Best Pesto Pasta Salad Ever
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup basil pesto (Barilla, or fresh)
- Cracker-cut Genoa Salami (halved)
- 8 oz mini mozzarella pearls
- 3 red onion pearls (diced)
- Pecorino Romano cheese (grated)Directions —Cook rotini pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside. Prepare veggies and remove mozzarella pearls from the container.Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, salami, red onions, and basil pesto in a large bowl. Mix well until combined. Dish up into bowls and top with grated Pecorino Romano cheese and fresh basil.