We’re starting off our Saturday at Lincoln’s Haberdashery (since we pre-ordered some of their spiced pear and chocolate brioche donuts.) After a quick bite, we’re heading to my sisters house to commence the birthday week festivities with a little lunch (delish risotto) and our annual pumpkin project. I’m not going to spill anymore details than that, but you’ll be able to read all about it here on the blog next week. So be sure you’re following along either via email, Bloglovin’ or my social media channels… whatever your preference!
- Join Egg Canvas for Chef Fest at FS Hualalai.
- Looking the prime place to view the autumn leaves? Check out the Leaf-Peeping Season in the Berkshires post from Goop. I know I’d definitely love to stay at Blantrye!
- Recreate these Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes from Love & Lemons for breakfast on Sunday.
- Spend a Crisp Autumn Day in London with Gal Meets Glam.
- Blair of Atlantic-Pacific shares a Surprise and it’s an exciting one!
- Nutmeg Nanny shares all about the Ultimate Italian Antipasto Platter. As a life-long lover of cute food, putting together platters like this one is ideal when you’re hosting any get togethers with friends and family. They’re so much fun to shop for and they’re easy to put together too!
- Planning a trip to London? Christina of the New Darlings shares about where to Stay in London.
- M Loves M shares her Guide to the Perfect Fall NYC Weekend.
- If it would just get a little cooler outside I could try out this Healthy Slow Cooker Turkey and White Bean Chili from Half Baked Harvest.
- Join Kelly in the City for a Nantucket House Tour.
- A Couple Cooks share their family adventures during a recent trip to Sibenik Croatia.
- Try out this recipe for Spiced Apple Sauce Bran Muffins from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
- Carly the Prepster shares her Perfectly Plaid look. (Dress via the latest Gal Meets Glam Collection!)
- It seems like half of the office is already suffering from colds, so this Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup from Damn Delicious is a good recipe to have on hand.
In case you missed it…
- Photographer Catherine Erb’s first show arrives at the Shain Gallery
- What to do in Charlotte | October
- Uptown Charlotte gets a taste of Paris | Brunch at Le Belle Helene
- My New Wardrobe Obsessions for Fall