Just a few days till Christmas… we opened gifts a little early this year, but we’re still planning on celebrating the holiday on the actual day too… I’ve been watching all of my favorite Christmas movies from Elf to The Holiday and The Family Stone since the beginning of the month… and sharing all of the Christmas-y things that we’ve done this month.
I think Charlotte has had some of the prettiest holiday decor this year, along with some familiar scenes that we see from year to year (ie the orchestra of bears in the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center/Bank of America Building.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- This Nutella Brownie Mousse Cake with Milk Chocolate Mirror Glaze from Love & Olive Oil looks absolutely divine!
- Style Charade shares The Perfect Sequin Midi Skirt for New Years Eve.
- Limited space doesn’t mean that you can’t decorate for the Christmas season. Ella of Coco’s Tea Party shares all about How to Decorate a Small Apartment at Christmas.
- Carly the Prepster shares how she likes to spend a Cozy Christmas Morning.
- Goop partners with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for The Soul-Searcher’s Guide to Paris.
- Gal Meets Glam just released her latest collection and my favorites are the Krista, Viola, and the Emelie.
- I just love how cozy With Love From Kat’s coat looks in her post Ivory + Grey Downtown.
- These Pear Mug Pie’s from How Sweet Eats look both cute and delicious.
- Bring the Outdoors In this Christmas with These Easy DIY Ornaments by Meghan Leihgeber on Camille Styles.
- A batch of these Overnight Chai Cinnamon Rolls from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen would be the perfect thing to wake up to on Christmas morning.
- If I had to name a blogger I consider my skincare guru, it would definitely be Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor. In a recent post she shares about Why You Should Care About Clean Beauty.
- Try out this copy cat recipe for Harry and David Fruit Galettes from The View from Great Island.
- Ready to step up your blogging career? Career Girl Daily shares some times on How to Become a Successful Blogger This Year.
- These Stamped Brownie Cookies from Apt 2B Baking Co would make the perfect hostess gift. Also try out the recipe for these Walnut Linzer Cookies!
Just in case you missed it…
- An Afternoon at the Ryal
- A few of my favorite things… Hostess Gift Guide
- A Simple Christmas Celebration
- A Year in Interviews | 2018
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
Leave a Reply